are you even kidding me? this is so cute! Honest to goodness I was just staring at some little bolts last weekend thinking of the pleasing geometry and wondering how to morph them into something unusually interesting. And now this!!! thanks for sharing :)
that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I have a friend who would adore this!
ReplyDeleteare you even kidding me? this is so cute! Honest to goodness I was just staring at some little bolts last weekend thinking of the pleasing geometry and wondering how to morph them into something unusually interesting. And now this!!! thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Could be for a male or female. Gonna have to try it.
ReplyDeleteit's on my list now, too.
ReplyDeleteoh man this is so awesome! I am IN!
ReplyDeletewow this looks great.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow that is awesome!! I want to try this!!
ReplyDeleteLove the geometry and simplicity - so chic! Please post after creating your own! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Want to make one now too!
ReplyDeleteOoooo. Gorgeous, on my to do list too now! Such a lovely idea.
ReplyDelete