2.22.2011

currently coveting

The Womb Chair by Eero Saarinen.  I've posted about it before, but now I'm highly impatient to get it into a corner of my living room.  In red, charcoal, orange or navy, I gotta, have to, absolutely want, this chair.  Any takers to buy me an earlier [and expensive] birthday present?


Images from If the Lampshade Fits & Living Etc. & Re-Nest.

3 comments:

  1. this chair is art. I'm feeling the same about the eames lounger. Should I get it? Do you love yours? Fake, real? what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.2.11

    I'm with you on this one. Make sure it is the real deal though. I was able to compare the real deal to a knock off in the same day and while they looked very similar the difference in comfort was amazing. The real deal is so incredibly comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Maggie, we have a fake and it's a bit rubbish. Definitely regret spending so much money on it, but the real thing is waaaaay out of our price range xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...