11.12.2010

christmas cookie challenge

Since last year's Christmas Cookie Challenge went so well [see here, here and here] I thought I'd try it again.  But, I'm kicking it up a notch.

Last year's cookies:


This year's challenge [from Kuidaore]:


I'll be using the same Gingerbread cookie recipe as last year since they were delicious.  The chocolate one I wasn't as fond of.  Recipe from Martha Stewart here.

3 comments:

  1. I so want to get my sugar cookie bake on now. The trees are wonderful and the snowflakes are stunning! I can't wait to see how yours turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this now! great cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so pretty! I want to try now! My family has a cookie exchange every year and I think this might be my new challenge, too! Best of baking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...