So I'm having a total teenage moment here and feel the need to share with you my favourite male stars from the small and big screen.
.
John Krasinski. aka Jim. John Krasinski is the everyman. We all know someone like him. A little goofy and awkward, however has a quiet confidence and sureness in himself. He's your best friend, reliable, sweet, attentive, and funny as hell - the guy you go to games with, the grocery store and hang out with on a Saturday afternoon. From The Office to License to Wed to Away We Go, he can charm with just a single look. And he sure does clean up nicely.
.
Matthew Goode. Tall, dark, handsome. And British. With sparkly blue eyes and curly black hair. What's not to love? I will admit, I loved him in Chasing Liberty and am highly looking forward to him in Leap Year. Not Oscar worthy performances, but who cares. Did I mention he was British?
.
Matthew Goode. Tall, dark, handsome. And British. With sparkly blue eyes and curly black hair. What's not to love? I will admit, I loved him in Chasing Liberty and am highly looking forward to him in Leap Year. Not Oscar worthy performances, but who cares. Did I mention he was British?.

Ryan Reynolds. The Canadian Boy on the list. He's got it all, charming good looks, a devilish grin, clever wit, and an easy coolness about him. I love that he doesn't stick to just one role, he's changed it up, from Van Wilder to Gabriel in the Nines, to a man on the edge of a breakdown in Chaos Theory and the guy in the friend zone and trying to find love in Just Friends and Definitely Maybe. And lets not forget Amityville Horror. I will say though, I'll always be perplexed by the jump from Alanis to Scarlett.
.

wow, we have the same man taste too!
ReplyDelete