Here is the latest cowl scarf I've done. I've used a natural wool from Americo and a simple ribbing pattern [for you knitters out there, you'll see I've worked in on it's side, which I prefer]. For whatever reason I was in a very colourful mood and used a bunch of left over buttons I had to fasten the scarf. Although I love it now - I have a feeling I may get sick of it and attach either some leather straps or more natural buttons - but for the time being, it's a very fun [and warm] scarf.
.



I also wanted to show you some wet felted bowls that my friend Heather completed. She, like me, is rather new to knitting, and has just started into wet felting which I want to try next. Essentially, it's washing and drying wool and shrinking it on purpose, not like when I accidentally wash and dry a new sweater and it only fits the kid next door. Anyway, here are her results [and of course, the designer in Heather would stage the bowls perfectly].


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.