1.12.2010

covered cork

The old cork bulletin boards we had in the office just wouldn't do after the renovations, so I covered them. A quick 10 minute project [for 4 boards] and $6 worth of fabric [this great charcoal fabric with graphic leaf print is from Ikea for $7/m which I got on clearance end of the roll for $3/m] et voila! Fantastic looking bulletin boards.
.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! What a clever idea. I'm inspired to borrow your idea for my inspiration board. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made that?! Woah, that's amazing. Good job! (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I not find this cork board last week when I was desperately searching for one? I might have to get it anyway...might be a great way to decorate our lackluster apartment.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...