12.03.2009

as if i'm not busy enough

A few weeks ago I started knitting. Let me set a few things straight - I'm 30, I don't own 8 cats, I still have a social life, and knitting is a great way to calm your nerves and I'm always looking for a creative outlet. So back to my story, I learned to knit. I started with a scarf for myself - a basic red circle scarf. Then I made two scarves for my sister Jen, a circle scarf and a cowl scarf with pom poms. Then one for my friend Alex. Then one for my sister Becky (it's on it's way down to you!). Then one for my friend Brenda. Then I got approached by an independant vendor who wanted to sell my scarves. After turning this down, I then got approached by my local Second Cup barrista to knit two scarves for his daughters for Christmas. And another friend wants a scarf. And one for her daughter. And I'm in need a great blue one myself. And now I have no time.
.
Anyway - here is a glimpse at the cowl scarves I make. I'm not taking orders.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...