So that time has come for a new painted rug in the bedroom.
I'm currently deciding between this gorgeous rug from Anthropologie
and this rug that I can not find the source for.
Both have the yellows, oranges, blues and creams that I have throughout the rest of my apartment and the smaller patterns will be a great change from the graphic flowers I have now. And both are warm options for fall/winter. Which one do you prefer?


Love them both, but the second one is more graphic. I think the pattern would work well for you. But either would be lovely.
ReplyDeleteOooh, it's a difficult one. I think the second would work really well in your room. Although they are both gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteI like #2....
ReplyDeleteI like the second one too.
ReplyDeleteI used your painted rug instructions to make a car playmat for my niece! It turned out awesome - thanks for the inspiration and instructions!
(here's the link to my blog if you want to see it!
http://ericafaye.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-i-was-making.html
Second one!!
ReplyDeleteLove the second one! Doesn't it make you want it just a tiny bit more when you can't find the source?
ReplyDeleteAha, I guess the cheese stands alone, but personally I LOVE the first one.
ReplyDeleteI like them both, but I prefer the first.
ReplyDeleteyou redo your bedroom a lot... could be a sign of an unhappy sexlife...
ReplyDeleteHow funny, this is my first visit to your site but I've been keeping my eye on the second rug for some time! You likely already located a source for it since this post is from last year. Just in case, though: http://www.wayfair.com/Safavieh-Chelsea-Checkered-Multi-Contemporary-Rug-HK726A-FV17107.html. Won't be back in stock until April....:-(
ReplyDeleteWe used to have the second rug. It was from IKEA at least 15 years ago!
ReplyDelete