8.02.2011

long weekend

I have to say, I am loving the summer we're having.  This year it really has been a perfect summer, full of sunny days and hot temperatures.  Had a busy long weekend travelling from here to there, but spend a day and a half on the farm in Chatham...

taking my orange tootsies from the grass to the pool...



enjoying the summer landscape... [and that fog is my lens blurring up from the heat]





spotting hot air balloons...


loving my dad's combine's bumper sticker....


and wishing these pretty paints were actually sorbet.


How was your long weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I like the picture with the painted spoons. Reminds me of the glass plates i just painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2.8.11

    I love a pool in the country. So relaxing! What an awesome summer we are having. You won't catch me complaining about the heat.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...