5.16.2011

two great ideas

Both from Kariouk Associates in Ottawa. 

IDEA #1 A gorgeous modern foyer with fully integrated dog shower/boot wash. Most dog showers are regulated to a mudroom or rear entry and usually resemble a typical tiled shower.  This one is modern and streamlined and looks nothing like a dog shower.


IDEA #2 A book vault.  A small corridor of space off a second floor hallway (and just down the hall from a quiet open air reading nook) allows for three walls of bookshelves, kinda like a walk-in closet for your books.  I like that this keeps the remainder of the house looking clean and uncluttered.





2 comments:

  1. yes PLEASE to the book vault! I know other people can, but i am totally incapable of making a bookshelf look neat and tidy. This would solve all my problems (and look totally awesome at the same time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the little shower and a walk in closet for my books? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...