1.25.2011

a bow for lucy

I finally made a knit bow tie for my four-legged pal Lucy.  It's not purple, but this colour of soft blue works well with her colouring and matches the living room decor as well.

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love what you did with this area btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is fantastic! Lucy looks so adorable (and I'm totally admiring the rest of your home too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! It is a nice color. BTW, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous25.1.11

    Cute!

    I like the vignette behind as well. I don't think I've seen that view of your living room(?) before. Or at least not for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous27.1.11

    I love that sweet bow for her collar! I also saw the dresser drawer re-do on design*sponge and simply had to pop in to say what a fabulously creative upcycle idea that was. I had to look really closely to figure it out but am totally blown away. AWESOME idea. Love the little metal legs. This. Just. Rocks. Thanks so much for sharing. -Diane

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...