11.17.2010

navy & gold

Love the combination.  To me, this = perfect diner. Spotted on Ariel Gordon Jewelry Blog.

9 comments:

  1. Wow love this space - those lights are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would happily work here. I'm going to add it to my "inspiration for future bakery" folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love navy & gold. Bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling navy walls are going to start replacing all the black and dark grey walls we've been seeing lately. Love how fresh it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving those lights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous14.2.13

    Wondеrful artiсle but I dоn't know that I agree. However, folks consider me challenging at the best of times! Appreciate it.

    My page; http://Forum.bikefriday.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=135285
    My page - Wholesale Toe Rings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous14.2.13

    Such a greаt artiсle and defіnitely helped сlеaг my mind a littlе bit

    Hаve a look at my ωeb-site; http://www.punterlink.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous14.2.13

    Plеasant аrticle but Ι'm not sure that I agree. Then again, folks consider me tricky at the best of times! Many thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: wiki.zelda-solarus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous14.2.13

    Thаts а еxсellent ρoѕt
    and definіtеlу helpeԁ cleаг mу
    brain а bit

    Fееl free to ѕurf to my website .
    .. jennifer meyer jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...